Currently, only buttons are available, but many other forms are planed.
If you want to use this in your project, please remember the following:
- to change the default look of your buttons, use the "GuiForm" Class and not define it in the "mainFunction".
- the "mainFunction" of each button is ment as the inizialisation script, e.g. you can define a Appearance animation there.
- if you want to import this project as extension, first you have to define the look of the button for your own claims, then you have to save the changes and import it in your project.
- if you have imported this project as extension, it will not show or create any visible class. The created buttons/instances will appear correctly, but you can't edit the class.
- the class "inputControl" will be used in the upcoming TextBoxes for text input.
- you are not allowed to publish your own version of this tool, but you can send me your "remix" to sugest the changes.
This will allow to access all GUI elements by the use of a keybord.
better and easier customization
enabling more optional inputs in the "new Button" block. E.g. background color, font, font size, font color,
fixed the issue with the button functions by spliting the function in two
parts: mainFunc for the personalized inizialisation of an button, and
clickFunc to define the action when the button is clicked.
fixed the issue with the init-functions by using broadcasts, now every button can be defined completely separated.
Prepaired the tool to be imported as extension. Fixed some issues.
Now it should work very well. Only one thing you should remember if you want to use this version:
All button-instances must be created in the same frame, so you can not insert a "wait" between the "new button" blocks.