Version v081 of GP is now available from http://gpblocks.org/versions/GP.zip
This version fixes several issues arising from out-of-order and duplicated key-down events reported by the Gnome3 Linux desktop. Symptoms included doubled arrow key responses in text input fields and problems with the "find" box. GP now works around these issues.
- the definition of methods and shared functions can now be hidden, allowing you to create classes with more code without the scripting area getting crowded
- more graceful display of large arrays in variable monitors
- fixed bug in 'listFiles' primitive that was causing 'export app' to fail
- added fast string search primitive, 'nextMatchIn'
- added optional 'binary' flag to readSerialPort
- added 'listSerialPort' primitive, although it is only implemented for Chrome Apps so far
- make it possible to play ABC tunes using a set of samples (e.g. a duck quack)
- fix size and aspect ratio of stage in 'export as app'
- In the Class Browser (a developer mode feature), use meaningful receiver (first argument) values for Boolean, Color, Float, Integer, and String classes
- allow input slot type to be changed even for a non-editable slot
(Note: v80 was a browser-only release to switch to using WebAssembly on browsers that support it.)
New versions will be posted here
1 post • Page 1 of 1