Post your nifty GP projects here!
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sep 15th, '15, 11:21
I rewrote John's edge detection (sketch) project, to do row-major then save the resultant image, then column-major then save the resultant image, and then blend the two images. I created several new blocks to make this work (like getting and setting color from a pixel, averaging two colors), so those are attached, too.
To use this project:
- Press the space bar to reset the costume.
- Press 1 to do one-way edge detect. It automatically saves the new image.
- Press space to reset the costume.
- Press 2 to do the other-way detect.
- Press space to reset the costume. (Not strictly necessary, but works.)
- Press 3 to blend the two images.
- (1.03 MiB) Downloaded 100 times
- (3.65 KiB) Downloaded 113 times